Saturday, May 4th
Beltane is a time of passion and joy, when we celebrate the sacred union of the God and the Goddess. Join us as we help to assure the fertility of the Earth by weaving a sacred dance 'round the Maypole, nurturing our relationship to the Lord and Lady, and our connections to each other!
- This ritual will be outside, weather permitting.
- Doors open at 2:30, and the ritual will begin promptly at 3pm. If you arrive and the ritual is already in progress, please enter quietly and join us.
- SPECIAL REQUEST: Please bring beautiful flowers, of any type, for the altar! You will be able to take your flowers home at the end of the ritual.
- Ritual attire appropriate to the season is encouraged! If you need help or ideas about what to wear, reach out here or via Meetup Messages to either Marge or Amy.
- Feast to Follow: A community potluck will follow the ritual; please bring food or drink to share. If you bring something home-cooked, it's helpful if you can label it appropriately (e.g. "vegan," "gluten-free," "beef stew," "contains shellfish," "turnips, carrots, tomato sauce, barley, & olive oil," etc.).
- Don't forget your $5 per person recommended donation to help cover costs of supplies, and the rental of the Meeting House. Hearth's Home depends on this small contribution — or whatever you can afford — to help keep us alive!
Directions & Parking
Make Your Donation Via PayPal
If you'd rather leave your wallet or purse at home, you can donate to us securely at any time via our secure PayPal account:
These celebrations are presented by Hearth's Home Open Pagan Community.